Welcome to The EMR Network!
The EMR Network now features an online interactive community designed to share information, ideas and resources.Click here to learn more.
|HOW WIRELESS SIGNALS AFFECT YOU|
HOW THEY AFFECT YOUR COMMUNITY
Information on cell towers and what you can do about them.
HOW THEY AFFECT YOUR HEALTH
Information on what your devices could be doing to you.
HOW THEY AFFECT YOUR FAMILY
Information on keeping children safe among wireless radiation.
EMR NETWORK MISSION
We believe that electromagnetic radiation (EMR), which includes the extremely low frequencies (ELF), the radio frequencies (RF), microwave (MW) radiation and millimeter wave radiation may be hazardous to life and may constitute a significant threat to public health. This belief is based on credible research, spanning decades of scientific inquiry.
Our mission is to enhance local, regional, national, and international efforts to reduce, mitigate, and where possible, eliminate hazardous exposure to EMR.
For the complete Mission Statement, please click here.
The Key purposes of the EMR Network are:
– To educate the public, environmentalists, journalists, technical writers, government officials, scientists and clinicians about the body of research which exists on the biological effects of low-intensity, non-thermal exposures to non-ionizing radiation.
– To help citizens groups and municipal agents network among themselves regarding where this body of knowledge intersects with public health and local land-use regulations.
– To foster intelligent laws at the state and federal levels to adequately protect the publicregarding exposures from low-intensity non-ionizing radiation.
-To reduce exposure levels of non-ionizing radiation to the public and EMR professionals to levels as-low-as-reasonably achievable – the “ALARA” principle. The EMR Network supports, among other activities:
– A national research effort into the long-term, low-level, continuous exposures to RF/MW simulating real-life, real-time exposures.
– Research that is hazard focused.
– Research that originates from the biological sciences, rather than exclusively from the physics/engineering community.
For the complete Statement of Purpose. please click here.